The Society’s meetings take place at Hatfield Social Club. The club is opposite Hatfield Station car park and comes with off-street parking, good physical access and a meeting room in first-class condition, with wooden tables, decent chairs, inbuilt projector & screen and different types of refreshment.
Hatfield Social Club, 76 Great North Rd, Hatfield AL9 5ER
Entrance to meetings is £1 for members, £2 for non-members.
The committee has booked the following meetings for 2022.
Note: These meetings will be subject to any Covid-19 restrictions in place at the time.
- Monday, 14 March 2022 (2-4 p.m.):
“Wicked Women of Hertfordshire” – a talk by Elizabeth Eastwood
- Monday, 13 June 2022 (7-9 p.m.):
AGM followed by:
“Cycling Around Hertfordshire with Pevsner” – a talk by Karen Richardson
- Monday, 11 July 2022 (2-4 p.m.): Summer social meeting
- Monday, 12 September 2022 (7-9 p.m.): Talk (topic tbd)
- Monday, 12 December 2022 (2-4 p.m.): Christmas social meeting