Queen Hoo

The Story of the Manor and Hall c.1060 to 2003

(commissioned by Ann Mead)

The history of Queen Hoo an ancient manor and hall located in the parish of Tewin, is based on records and the research of W.H.H. Van Sickle. This research includes reports on manorial documents, derivation of the name, details of owners and tenants with dates, the construction of the house with subsequent alterations and a report on the wall paintings

Click here to order


ISBN: privately published
Size: A5 paperback
Pages: 15
Price: £4.50